查看: 1210|回复: 0

[分享] Springer Publications: Springer Handbook of Condensed Matter and Materials Data

[复制链接]
mingechen 发表于 2014-6-5 07:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Werner Martienssen, Hans Warlimont, «Springer Handbook ofCondensed Matter and Materials Data»
Springer | ISBN: 3540443762 | 1 edition (April 19, 2005) | 1120 pages | PDF | 14.6Mb

Springer Handbook of Condensed Matter and Materials Data
provides a concise compilation of data and functionalrelationships from the fields of solid-state physics and materials in this1200-page volume. The data, encapsulated in over 750 tables and 1025 illustrations,have been selected and extracted primarily from the extensive high-quality datacollection Landolt-Börnstein and also from other systematic data sources andrecent publications of physical and technical property data. Many chapters areauthored by Landolt-Börnstein editors, including the prominent SpringerHandbook editors, W. Martienssen and H. Warlimont themselves.

The Handbook is designed to be useful as a desktop reference for fast and easyretrieval of essential and reliable data in the lab or office. References tomore extensive data sources are also provided in the book and by interlinkingto the relevant sources on the enclosed CD-ROM.
(NOT INCLUDED WITH EBOOK)

Physicists, chemists and engineers engaged in fields of solid-state sciencesand materials technologies in research, development and application willappreciate the ready access to the key information coherently organized withinthis wide-ranging Handbook.

From the reviews:

"...this is the most complete compilation I have ever seen... When Ireceived the book, I immediately searched for data I never found elsewhere...,and I found them r*挨批唉*dly... No doubt that this book will soon be in everylibrary and on the desk of most solid state scientists and engineers. It willnever be at rest." -Physicalia Magazine

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?[加入论坛]

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | [加入论坛]

本版积分规则

化工技术网- 赠人玫瑰 手有余香 ( 苏ICP备14035884号 )

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表